Hi! I'm a student at UC Berkeley. I like making tech, following my curiosity, writing about ideas, and making videos
An experiment in making tech without screens
· What would computing look like if we stopped thinking of computers as glass slabs?
· How can a device focus you back on your life instead of draw you away?
Making a camera that's as fun as a disposable but as convenient as a digital camera.
· I learn about 3d printing, sourcing materials, and many of the nitty-gritties of hardware.
· How can you design devices that *help* the task you're trying to do?
A curated online learning community I made during covid
So grateful for the people who participated in this. I'm still really close to so many of them!
What if a personal website was like walking into someone's room?
· How can your homepage on the internet feel like a place and not just a bullet pointed list?
· Can we expand the metaphors we think about designing websites with?
On escaping tech hype, developing taste, and solving real problems
On not understanding what intelligence really is, measuring the aptitude of non-humans, and LLMs
A video about friends leaving and the amount of change we experience at this part of life